At ABLE we understand every student is unique with different goals and objectives. We work closely with you to create an individual learning plan with defined goals which we monitor continually throughout your course.
Your route to success:
Before you arrive:
● Complete our English quiz (so we have an approximate idea of your level)
● Complete our Learner Style quiz (we can use this information to help our lesson design)
● Complete our goal planner worksheet (try to think of the goals you want to achieve while you are studying with us)
On your first day:
● Meet with one of our ABLE team to carry out your full level assessment, a needs analysis and plan out what goals you want to reach while you are here
During your course:
● Have bi-weekly tutorials where we look at what you have achieve over the past two weeks and set new objects for the upcoming weeks (we use these tutorials to help our teachers to plan the upcoming lessons)
● Attend our monthly mock exams to monitor your progress
● Attend our drop in office hours – mini one to one sessions to help you with any problem areas
● Attend our Build sessions to develop specific language skills
● Come along to our conversation club – improve your fluency, make friends and have fun!